Fully Charged Outside weekend tickets prize draw - Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is Good Energy Limited (company registration number 03899612) whose registered office is at Monkton Hill, Monkton Reach, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1EE (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to entrants that are:
- Resident in the UK; and
- Aged 18 years or over.
The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary
- All entries must be submitted via Twitter and Instagram, only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 9am on 24th August 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 9am on 26th August 2021. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 27th August 2021 (the "Draw Date").
- The winner will receive two weekend tickets to Fully Charged Outside for 3rd, 4th and 5th
- The winner will be notified by direct message (using details provided at entry) on the 27th August 2021 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within two days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within two days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Communications Team, Good Energy Ltd, Monkton Park Offices, Monkton Park, Chippenham, SN15 1GH (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date for entries. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Ready to switch?