The first chapter in our photographic essay looking at climate change in the South West.
Bulb says its electricity is sourced from renewable generators ‘wherever possible’. The data shows that is only 4% of the time. The other 96% is greenwash.
Posted by: Nigel Pocklington | Posted on: 09.06.2021Read more
We’re using Teemill to offer t-shirts which celebrate Pride month, with all profits going to the climate charity GiveOut
Posted by: Rhiannon Barriball | Posted on: 27.05.2021Read more
Good Energy has been rated as the 42nd best company in the South West to work for, and the 5th best utility company to work for in the UK.
Posted by: Good Energy | Posted on: 24.05.2021Read more
Good Energy's Clean Energy Specialist Rory Fox-Evans took on an unusual activity in lockdown - inventing a new biodigester to help Tanzanian communities
Posted by: Rory Fox-Evans | Posted on: 21.05.2021Read more
Is eco-anxiety an overreaction, or a healthy and necessary emotional response to the need to tackle the climate crisis?
Posted by: Caroline Hickman | Posted on: 11.05.2021Read more
The comparison and switching service’s independent panel have judged Good Energy’s electricity and gas tariffs to be ‘market leading in their environmental credentials’
Posted by: Good Energy | Posted on: 13.04.2021Read more
Ready to switch?